One more question! Mouse sensitivity High or Low ?

mines set at 0.8, because i have a lazer mouse and the surface i use sucks pretty badly so it seems to work out pretty good, plus i like being slow and steady.
 
This is all good information. I always thought that fast mouse setting was better but I have been gradually slowing it down and seeing some Improvement. Maybe someday I can end with a positive score lol.

So as a follow up would the setting that I have out of game effect the ingame setting ?

Grapefruit ! Grapefruit !
 
Actually this thread is very helpful, Rifles should have slower sensitivity and automatics should have faster, I always wondered how that works. Is there any way to hot key the sensitivity or change it through consol? I would hate going back and forth between game and options =/
 
Intrestingly enough with high sensitivity and the recoil of the automatic I was over compensating and ended up shooting people in the legs. Since I have slowed the mouse down Ive been a little more successful.
 
I have it set to 60. High sensitivity for the win. I can't stand low sensitivity, it makes me feel like my mouse is gunked up. [200th post! WHOO! SPAM!]
 
[quote1189536459=Zeitgeist]
Actually this thread is very helpful, Rifles should have slower sensitivity and automatics should have faster, I always wondered how that works. Is there any way to hot key the sensitivity or change it through consol? I would hate going back and forth between game and options =/
[/quote1189536459]


Sure can, it's as simple as binding a key.

The command bases itself from incrementvar sensitivity lower# higher# difference. Lower sets your lower sensitivity rate, higher sets your higher sensitivity rate, and difference is the difference between the two. So, if you choose something along the lines of 2 and 10, your difference would be 8.

Such as: bind "keyofyourchoice" "incrementvar sensitivity 2 10 8"

Another example: bind "MOUSE3" "incrementvar sensitivity 1.2 1.8 .6"
 
Woah. How do you guys play with 3 sensitivity?! It takes about 5 minutes to turn a 90 degree angle. :P

I use 8 sensitivity.
 
actually i disagree that rifles shouldnt have lower sensitivity i love to run and gun w/ the garand and mines at about 5 at all times because im usually constantly moving or hitting moving targets so its hard to move the mouse aim and get the cursor on the guy before he gets cover or he shoots me first the high the better imo i use a trackball mouse tho so that makes a difference ive used regular, optical and trackball mouses and i have to stick w/ the trackball dont have to mve the mouse at all just your thumb
 
I said mine was at about 10 before. so, i just slowed it down about 1 notch. That wasnt enough. Then again, 1 notch.
Now im down to 5 and i actaully like it alot more. I'm a rifleman.
 
3.35

Doesn't really matter what number it is though, its based on your mouse's settings outside of the game, and what you're comfortable with. I have my mouse set at default sensitivity with acceleration turned off for maximum precision. I prefer a slightly lower sensitivity but not too low, it has to be juuuuust right. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top