Kalt server lag

Mongo SlR

Poster
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
190
There's been alot of lag on the kalt server lately.im not sure if anybody has informed the council or a advisor of this yet.
 
i havent noticed much recently...i know there was a spike of lag maybe a month ago that was rather continuous though
 
Mongo, did you notice spikes or was it a constant lag?
I played for an hour tonight and noticed my ping was 100-120 when it is usually ~80.
However my ping does fluctuate for me due to my ISP not having QOS enabled which means the busier time of day in my neighborhood, the bigger my ping.
 
I was playing in Kalt, with you as well Mongo. I noticed it also. I played again last night around 10:30 and it seemed worse.
 
I have sent a PM to our division leader to find out what the issue is, hopefully we will figure out whats causing the lag. Also guys make sure your rates are right. (Read the sticky about lag at the top of this forum)
 
I was wondering if the lag issue is being worked on, because im seeing alot of people leaving the server because of the lag.ty.
 
my ping hangs around 50 - 55 and i notice lag on a regular basis...well...on kalt...and thats sucks cause until i get my new video card i can only run the sewers on kalt...but any time that i notice the lag at least 2 other ppl make a comment about it as well..so its not just my old pc...
 
Last edited:
kalt server lag has been extremely bad, it is making people leave. grenades must be thrown twice before they leave your hand, scopes come up twice, people are flash forwarding and flash rewinding in space, etc.
 
re:

LAG is starting to be an issue on KALT. Noticed it a bit on Ava, but KALT is the worst.
 
It's starting to present audio looping and hangs lasting upwards of five seconds. I'm not the only one that had this occur today and several people left because of it.
 
server restart usually helps abit, but its still there, and it annoys da **** out of me
 
Well it was fixed,it starting doing it again this afternoon.the more people that joined the worst it gets.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top