Was this hacks or something?

Yes i think the hitboxes are horried sometimes. I use the thompson most of the time and on good days it works ok but more often than not even if i use a whole clip on a dude it will show hits on him but nothing kills them. He may loose alot of health but no deaths unless i gett lucky. I just hate that and i don;t think it is always lag. on good days when i have no lag it happens. but what gets me is how some people can be running and still make get a death shot on me with one shot even though i am moving as well or they jump and nail me with a single shot and im pumping away on my thompson and not hitting a dang thing.:facewall:


Yea I mainly use the k98 and I hate it when I shoot someone in the head and make blood splatter everywhere and do 0 dmg to them
 
Nades are also effected by your stance. Prone takes less damage than standing...not sure about kneeling. Also consider when you are prone your legs and head (front and back) stick out farther so you can turn your body to mitigate some nade dmg and even death at times.

I spend a lot of time laying on flag 2 in ava and ive learned about nades to a considerable degree.
 
Nades are also effected by your stance. Prone takes less damage than standing...not sure about kneeling. Also consider when you are prone your legs and head (front and back) stick out farther so you can turn your body to mitigate some nade dmg and even death at times.

I spend a lot of time laying on flag 2 in ava and ive learned about nades to a considerable degree.
I don;t think i have ever done a nade prone I may have once or twice from a kneeling position but most of the time i am standing or running as i chuck it trying to get distant out of my throw becuase im trying to knock a mg position out or something.
 
I would have knifed or punched him but There was a wall between us so i coulden;t punch or stab him. thats why i shot him lol.

Were you shooting through the wall? If so then shooting through stuff reduces damage.

Audie that's also a reason why I don't use the tommy. Assault's don't do enough damage for me. Heavys all the way.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top