Fistful of Leaders - Closing on May 3rd

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
May 3rd is your last chance to obtain and collect domination rewards as part of the Fistful of Leaders contest....

TF2 will have a Royal Rumble that night, so that will be your best chance to gather as many TF2 leader scalps you can collect before we all jet away with our hard earned money from the eGO Casino....
 
You guys finally are tired of the beatings we been dishing out then? Figures...
 
Need some cough syrup for those punctured lungs?

Vandall is absolutely right, the only people who post there are the people who it is rare for them to get dominations. It is so easy that staying in the royal rumble is a walk in the park. (I'm assuming Vandall implied all of this.)

The true way to dominate is taunt kills such as
true it isn't tf2 leadership and kinda old (3 days before fist full of loos...leaders started) gotta say it was easy. Last domination screen shot I've ever taken.
ctf_convoy0003copy.jpg


If the image is too small go here http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc5/OSVG/?action=view&current=ctf_convoy0004.jpg didn't want to stretch the screen.

your local muckracker OSVG

dominating leadrship since '08


~someone's gotta fill J's shoes.
 
Last edited:
*cough*

I don't see your name listed anywhere, Vandall....

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=693001&postcount=2

Dude, Vandall, you need some ice for that burn?
this is usually the part where I say something that is in some way a suck up to adviser who burned the previously stated guy, but I'm too tired to come up with a compliment. Sorry Scrappy :\

I dominated Mental Buga but does that count?

also idk how to get the pictures from my steam folder to the website :(
 
I dominated Mental Buga but does that count?

Not anymore...

Although an e got really excited when he dominated me. It hurt a bit to break it to him that I'm nothing special and not an advisor or above.
 
I was speaking on behalf of the group, not personally. Gosh, thanks for hurting my feelings. :(
 
Not anymore...

Although an e got really excited when he dominated me. It hurt a bit to break it to him that I'm nothing special and not an advisor or above.

lol i had this happen earlier this month too :P
 
Rellik, surely you never get dominated :O

Of coarse not. The member asked: "If I dominate you do I get points for dominating a leader?" and instead of being a jerk (albeit truthful) and saying "Don't worry you won't." I just politely told him: "No, sorry. I'm not a leader."
 

Latest posts

Back
Top