Keyboard: 98%

metro

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
916
Hey guys,

Recently I've been having some issues with my 1 month old Logitech Illuminated keyboard. Sometimes, once every 2 or 3 days, it will just stop registering keystrokes. When this happens the back light will stay on which leads me to believe it is a driver issue. To make it work again I just unplug it and plug it back in. Do you have any ideas of what it might be?

Things I've done:
Tried different USB ports.
Updated the drivers (Set Point x64).

Computer specs:
Q6600 on Asus P5QL-Pro
Logitech Illuminated keyboard
Mocrosoft XP Professional x64

Edit: I also use Set Point for my Logitech G5 mouse.
 
haha i use setpoint for my logitech g5 and i was told sometimes uninstaling that helps casue it screws up stuff might wana try that and maybe just use the computers drivers for they keyboard no fancy stuff
 
I would but I love the functions programmed using Set Point, media keys, etc.

I will try a complete uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.
 
its setpoint , i had same issue with my g15 a while back , uninstall reinstall an its all good . if that fails its a back keyboard
 
I also had that problem with my Media Keyboard Elite from logitech... I never tried to fix it. It got fixed after I re-installed my OS..
 
Yeah, try messing around with SetPoint. Personally, it caused me so much trouble, it was hardly worth keeping installed.
 
Back
Top