TF2 Scout Frag video

ChaosCat

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
1,350
My first team fortress 2 video . Hope you like it . Some bad launguage in the song .
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBcph3ksY14[/ame]

I couldn't make it better quality so its kinda blurry ad youtube may have made it worse
 
Last edited:
Great video!
You're waaaay better at scout than I am.


What video recording software did you use?
http://www.wegame.com/
This is some really nice, easy to use, really good capture software...
It also has better picture quality.


(I did notice some bad language in the song played, might wanna put a warning in your post...)
 
I used frraps is good enough for me . it works unlike source recorder (i broke that too somehow . just like i broke my tf2 spray )
 
I'm glad you didn't have me being killed in that one :) Very good video and good music with it too.
 
I don't know if you wanted tips, but here they are anyway. (Me being such a pro scout) (oh yeah, i'm mr. modest too :D)

Video:
Use more consecutive kill streaks.
Those taunt kills were funny!

Play style:
Use your pistol, really it works.
Although using your bat is fun, it's not always the best option. Fall back and reload your scattergun.
Jump more, use your double jump ability to get behind them, or dodge them.
When up against a heavy, circum-strafe, run around in circles while getting point blank shots on him.
I don't know if you do this, cause i can't see you actually play, but if you tense up during a fight, it's not good. Just relax and get that kill, try and predict their moves.

Your not bad, keep playing and have fun
 
I don't know if you wanted tips, but here they are anyway. (Me being such a pro scout) (oh yeah, i'm mr. modest too :D)

Video:
Use more consecutive kill streaks.
Those taunt kills were funny!

Play style:
Use your pistol, really it works.
Although using your bat is fun, it's not always the best option. Fall back and reload your scattergun.
Jump more, use your double jump ability to get behind them, or dodge them.
When up against a heavy, circum-strafe, run around in circles while getting point blank shots on him.
I don't know if you do this, cause i can't see you actually play, but if you tense up during a fight, it's not good. Just relax and get that kill, try and predict their moves.

Your not bad, keep playing and have fun

i do have some pistol clips but i cut those ones out . i do alot of that already . but when i was running fraps i lagged to death . good tips though . thanks
 
For future videos, don't use Fraps, or at least don't use it while actually playing. Looks good for your first movie, though! :)

In the future, follow this:
http://www.iue5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5764

It was made for CS:S, but can be adapted for TF2. I would know, I've tried it out. Haven't made anything worth-while, though. Anyway, keep up the good work!
 
Nice scout frags, but like stated above would like to see a kill streak of scout frags...I know it wont be easy, but im sure it will be worth it. Love the song, went with the vid quite well and ROTF LMAO at those scout taunt kills, definatly worth putting those in...made my day to see those. Cant wait to see a next vid.
 
I used to be good at scout, well, decent.
then the scout update came and I refuse to play the class
 
Nice, I always get beaten to death by your bat when I snipe there

Great job for it being your first video, just next time I recommend a video recorder that dosen't make you lag, will get a lot better frags that way.

9.5/10
 
Nice scout frags, but like stated above would like to see a kill streak of scout frags...I know it wont be easy, but im sure it will be worth it. Love the song, went with the vid quite well and ROTF LMAO at those scout taunt kills, definatly worth putting those in...made my day to see those. Cant wait to see a next vid.


Ill make a new video . when i get my old scout skills back . this is after i return from playing after 1 year f being gone .
 
I don't know if you wanted tips, but here they are anyway. (Me being such a pro scout) (oh yeah, i'm mr. modest too :D)

Video:
Use more consecutive kill streaks.
Those taunt kills were funny!

Play style:
Use your pistol, really it works.
Although using your bat is fun, it's not always the best option. Fall back and reload your scattergun.
Jump more, use your double jump ability to get behind them, or dodge them.
When up against a heavy, circum-strafe, run around in circles while getting point blank shots on him.
I don't know if you do this, cause i can't see you actually play, but if you tense up during a fight, it's not good. Just relax and get that kill, try and predict their moves.

Your not bad, keep playing and have fun
u took the words outa my mouth
 
I've seen better (in all honesty). Although that doesn't mean I thought it was bad. I really liked those taunt kills though. Silly Snipers.
 
snipers annoy me . they always go for the moving scout not the still soldier . so i go taunt kill em for my enjoyment :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top