TF2 Scout Frag video

but my source recorder "doesnt support . DEM files " .srsly , i get that or the " this file was not found " or something that looks like spa i cant even attempt to type out
 
but my source recorder "doesnt support . DEM files " .srsly , i get that or the " this file was not found " or something that looks like spa i cant even attempt to type out

I think you have to convert them...
 
you can't convert them . i already tried to find a program for that but you can't . its impossible :(
 
I dont know if this is possible but i have heard many times that you can convert and edit all the files in Sony Vegas 8. I have not tried this yet so i have no idea if it works.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top