Just something I found that brightend my day a bit

AudieMurphy

Rookie
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
77
I know tking is no right and kind of unsportsmanish but I was just checking out youtube and It made me laugh. The end of of it funny the sound the kid makes at the very end Just made me bust out laughing. and anything that makes me laugh isan;t all bad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEbhKFEsJPw[/ame]
 
Just like you said, I know tking is bad but man that kid is hilarious
Don't mean to be rude or anything
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfwOqlnCKQs[/ame]

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS SOME EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFiV8RByhhc"]Lol[/ame]

I was there. Not playing, but there. My friend recorded.

Doesnt have too much bad language, but little words.
 
people just are not nice to younger players which isnt good sportmanship tbh.
 
hahaha they are all great, we should setup an eGO youtube channel :)
 
Oh come on... of all countries, why did the kid have to be british... it's giving us brits a bad name ! hehe :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top