This is somewhere in Kalt

SoNotIsaac

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,937
This video(s) are from somewhere in Kalt
This is not in DOD:S but its in FOW(Faces Of War) Its a nice game similar to DODS....anyway,back to the main thing...
Here are the video(s) It will open a link.
Peace,
Diamond
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/[u...ttp://video.xfire.com/51549-4.jpg[/img][/url][ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/51549/"]
51549-4.jpg
[/ame]
I hope you find it nice
I'll try to edit the post to get somemore new videos :D
 
yea...its a different kind of game to begin with...strategy i think is what it is called
 
strategy games are too slow for me....


ive played a couple online before. makes it alot betteR!

Ya im not abig fan of strategy either I don't like where you have to point and click and it dose the fighting for you I like to be the one pulling the trigger
 
pulling the trigger is more fun but strategy works the mind alot more :)
 
That is the one who controls us ingame!! ahhhh :O

PS: Company of Heroes is better ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top