Juice Boxes vs Juice Pouches

Status
Not open for further replies.

eje007

Thread Thumper
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2008
Messages
1,075
gfx_ego_css_event_juice.png

What is the better container?
Juice Box? Capri Sun Pouch?
​


There has been a fierce debate in Leadership about which is better. Sign up here for the ultimate deterination. The first 15 for each team to sign up will be the ones going. Each team will be lead by a Leadership member to be disclosed at a later date. Sign up your name and what team you will be fighting on like this:

Name: Eje
Team: Juice Octogons

Here's the date. Mark it. If you sign up and aren't there, we'll be mad at you and fill your spot with someone cooler.
Juice Boxes VS. Capri Sun Pouch
Saturday, May 2nd
Map: To Be Determined...
6:00 PM PST
7:00 PM MST
8:00 PM CST
9:00 PM EST
Password: to be handed out to those who signed up​


So far we got:
Juice Boxes
1 Mysterious Leader - EJE007
2 Hoodie
3 Frankvader3
4 Oldie
5 Cake
6 JunK
7 JumpingIsUseLess
8 Beanie
9 metro
10 GoMbY
11 ZJXMaddog
12 tmangotskill
13 G1TN3RD
14 Raptor
15 Scary Person
16 **AngerMagnetic**
0 Slots left on this team

Juice Pouches
1 Mysterious Leader - MOSTLY HARMLESS
2 king killer
3 GameGuruTB
4 SeaNNN
5 Jarrod_38
6 Cryptex
7 Woody
8 TwistedZ-
9 cuteness
10 skillbox
11 Ill Legend
12 frantic.^
13 Failboat
14 Louis VI dit le GROS
15 Mini
16 |3loody|3unny
17 deathmarker
0 Slots left on this team

Be in Vent a few mintues early so I can give out the password.
 
Last edited:
Jarrod I know I'm being a stickler, but I gotta draw the line, if you want to partake you must put your name and team like Hoodie has, otherwise you won't get the password.

Personal comments are fine, just make sure you give the required info. Kthankspl0x
 
Name:seaNNN



Team Name: Capri Sun
 
Last edited:
Jarrod I know I'm being a stickler, but I gotta draw the line, if you want to partake you must put your name and team like Hoodie has, otherwise you won't get the password.

Personal comments are fine, just make sure you give the required info. Kthankspl0x

Name: Jarrod_38
Team: Juice Pouches
 
Last edited:
Name: Cryptex
Team: Juice Pouches

I can't believe Im doing this..
 
name: drbob
team: pouches
if there is still room i'd love to show my PRIDE FOR THE POUCH!
 
Boy, this should be a fun event, thanks for informing me eje.
I'm not from this division, but I'm joining in.


Name: GameGuruTB
Team: Capri Sun
 
Oh lemonades, I just got invited to a party tomorrow... can you take my name off the roster I won't be able to make it.
In honor of my fighting comrades I'll go buy a bulk box of capri sun and make everyone at the party drink it for making me miss this ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top