- Joined
- Nov 28, 2008
- Messages
- 3,120
Now im not as computer savvy as most are, and Im pretty sure my comp isnt up to par as most of those hard core gamers out there. Now my question is, will getting a better graphics card increase my FPS and allow me to use FRAPS to record. Now currently im not using FRAPS ingame and with the new graphics card I will record the same way (demo first then go back and use FRAPS). While playing TF2 I dont have any lag, but as most know when I post my recordings you can see some lag due to FRAPS. So that is my question...will a better graphics card not cause me to lag while using FRAPS. I will be getting (hopefully by the end of today) the NVidia 7800 GTX graphics card in my comp. so I can enjoy better graphics while fraging people.











