Content Update?

Tiberias

Poster
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
192
Now I have heard many a rumor that there is work being put in on a DODs content update. I have heard many ofthese in the past but was wondering if anyone can confirm or deny this?
 
Content update rumors come around pretty often on the official forums and other sites. I would ignore them unless it's an official from Steam posting in the official forums hinting at something.
 
i say good if they do bad if they dont lol, don't worry about something that will 75% wont happen XD
 
If it's not From the Official site I Doubt it but it would be a great thing to update content and add the British Class back to DoD
 
:w00t: :P

lol... Valve, love it or hate it. xD

either way we'll still play DoD:S :P
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top