bright

Do you mean everything is bright within Doom 3 or on the desktop? It it's the latter, did you close Doom normally, or did it crash?
 
If it's in game, have you tried playing around with video settings?
 
You could change the brightness level on your physical monitor or the display settings in-game. You could also use a 3rd-party program to increase (or in this case, decrease) the brightness of the screen (such as GammaLaunch - search Google to download).

The good thing about GammaLaunch is that you can pick the application you want the program to effect. I don't think it's free though.
 
Ok, Doom3 crashed and its on desktop when I launch game (Any TF2,CS:S,Doom3, etc.) its normal but its so bright you cant see the scroll bar in web pages and the start button is so bright it looks white :( I've tried playing around with the monitor's brightness and contrast levels nothing is working.
 
It's because Doom changes the brightness automatically when you launch it. When it crashed, it didn't have the chance to reset brightness. If you open up Doom and close it properly again, it should be fine. You can also try to change the resolution on the desktop then change it back right after, but I'm not exactly sure that will work.
 
Back
Top