Need help ASAP! Monitor Problem

GarrysModder

Poster
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
246
Hey guys, I'm typing this from Safe Mode on my new, used computer. It can run CS:S, but while installing the monitor, something went wrong. I downloaded a driver and now it's all garbled, colors are all over, lines are going down the screen, its a mess. I need to know how to remove my driver (I've already tried to do the Device Menu thing, I can't find the monitor anywhere on it.) Please help me ASAP!
 
I'm doing a full reformat tonight, but I'm worried it could be my graphics card?

It could be your graphics card..

I've had 2 old computers that showed almost the same things you describe.. It was fixed when I installed a new graphics card
 
Unfortunately.. it was my video card. My trusty old 5500FX has failed me. Welp' I'll get to buying a new one ASAP.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top