My account got jacked..

Well, I'd rather hope for the best and keep your account until either a month has been up or you've been VAC banned due to Mr. Hacker. Only go ahead and rebuy everything if you're account proves to actually be VAC banned, you don't want to lose your stats AND pay for everything again for nothing, do you?
 
No i agree, i was just figuring out what happens if this idiot does anything wrong on my account... I have basi8cally nothing to do, but wait for valve to get back to me, so im figuring out all my options...and i just got done redoing my whole comp over, and bought AVG on advice of "A Blind Man Schmidt", and already i like it better then norton. Thanks guys, i really appreciate all the feedback.
 
Well when my account was jacked I posted a STEAM support thing, was nice to them; Scanned my CD cards, didn't cuss them out. I had my account back in a few days. My friend on the other hand was a complete ass to them and they didn't help him.
 
ok i got my account back, and still in good standing.....but he deleted all my friends and added a bunch of other people.....so it will be awhile til i get all my friends back on my list...
 
No i agree, i was just figuring out what happens if this idiot does anything wrong on my account... I have basi8cally nothing to do, but wait for valve to get back to me, so im figuring out all my options...and i just got done redoing my whole comp over, and bought AVG on advice of "A Blind Man Schmidt", and already i like it better then norton. Thanks guys, i really appreciate all the feedback.

No Problem man
 
It's hilarious that people think they can get away with this. They even added their own friends thinking everything was going to be okay and they wouldn't lose the account. Everyone gets their account back. It seems like a waste of time to even steal one, you get to play for a good what, 24 hours or so? Lame. I hope the person responsible gets caught and punished.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top