Some thoughts for 2fort.

Ha ha, I just clicked on last page without reading the end of page two...your comment hit me from way out of the left field bob :)

But going back it makes sense...anyway my two cents, if anyone is looking for TF2 to be realistic, come on its art style is ludicrous, its trying to have a laugh and now you want to come and rain on its parade by taking away the soldiers legs (just to stretch my metaphore even further)
 
I very rarely ever have problems with pyros flaming in the water, and when I do, one warning has always been sufficient to curb it in all but one case that I can remember.
 
Which type of water flaming is the wrong kind though?


  • The kind where the pyro floats around the top of the water and shoots flames above the water line?
or

  • The kind where the pyro is on dry land and points his flamethrower into the water?

I know for a fact that most players on 2fort last night were confused on the issue.

To answer your question, if the pyro is flaming from the surface of the water and hitting people under the water, it is exploiting.
 
The sniper problem will cease to be a problem if you know how to counter it. I was playing on 2Fort IR and the other side had 5 or 6 snipers locking down our battlements. I just switched to soldier and rocket spammed their battlements. Sure I died several times but they couldn't do their job effectively. A few minutes of that and guess what? There weren't any more snipers on the battlements.
 
The sniper problem will cease to be a problem if you know how to counter it. I was playing on 2Fort IR and the other side had 5 or 6 snipers locking down our battlements. I just switched to soldier and rocket spammed their battlements. Sure I died several times but they couldn't do their job effectively. A few minutes of that and guess what? There weren't any more snipers on the battlements.

A demo with nades/stickies and a pyros flare gun can also work well.
 
I, for one, am very much against the spamming of battlements with rockets, stickies, pipes, flare, minigun, bonk scout, etc on the 2Fort regular spawn. Please refrain from taking these actions.
 
I am against the use of any hostile action by the opposing team. Please refrain from this during play. Thank you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top