Wow....Some people just have way too much time :P

Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
427
picture.php


Talk about way too much time on your hands lol :P
I hope noone with a Blue Shirt or Uniform walks in front of this thing....BEEP....BEEP....BEEP BEEP *Starts shooting legos*
 
Last edited:
I am gonna do that one day....I shall build me a life size sentry gun out of legos....I will get enough legos to reconstruct 2FORT MWAHAHAHAHAHAA
 
There is a video on YouTube somewhere about a guy who made a real sentry using paintball gattling guns which detected people and the whole bit.

They had people run in front of it to test and they got owned.
 
Wow, I can barely make the LEGO sets that have step-by-step instructions. I always just get really frustrated and give up. Can't imagine putting this all together o_o
 
LOL i saw this spray on one of the servers yesterday. my thoughts were the same as title.
 
Thats awesome! I will be the first one to build a life size dispenser! and teleporters! No wait, scratch the teleporters..to much work! :P
 
There is a video on YouTube somewhere about a guy who made a real sentry using paintball gattling guns which detected people and the whole bit.

They had people run in front of it to test and they got owned.

Yeah I saw that one....he used his laptop....a motion detector and paintball gun....it was awesome
 

Latest posts

Back
Top