Hey i thought of this

Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
517
What if the DoDs division made a video of use playing on our servers. Different people get different sections. i dont know if i have to ask an counsel member or what? or would it be in discussed in a meeting?
I would be happy to edit everything.
 
it would be sweet ego video eg vid and e vid maybe just do a sign up first 20 or something get time in the vid to show off it would be cool or a couple elite players from each map sounds really cool. i would talk to duality or rather i will shoot me a pm with your full intentions so i can go to him with the right info. hope we can do this
 
you would have to elaborate a little more on the goals of the videos
 
I think he means a demo of players using the servers, i.e. nice nades, sniper shots, dominations, etc. The types of videos that competitive clans do of their best players.

I really don't think you need approval to record demos on eGO servers, but I could be wrong. Always better to ask first, but it sounds like a good idea.

I have an idea of how it could be possible: Have a DOD:S division leader or an Advisor post a demo submission thread for a couple of weeks telling members of the division to send in their best kills that have been recorded on an eGO map and someone experienced in video editing bring them all together, add some music, effects, etc.
 
I sent a PM to Runnin wild about everything. and its more just to have fun with it. Ive taken video production classes to i know what im doing. but if someone else is better in video editing than me then thats fine. but ile edit it. I use adobe after effects and premiere pro. When i get more info on doing this ile let everyone know. Where going to PM duality.
 
If council approves of us making a demo for eGO, I have a bunch of demos from our SLDL/CAL team matches. PM me if you need them.
 
Sounds fun, and a little time consuming on your part. But would be a blast to edit a video from DoD.
 
i say we all take vids and let you pick the best 1's and which one's u like and would like to put in the demo, so we can have everyone's help in this not just certain people, :) just my opinion :)
 
I think it would be funny if we added some..not so spectacular things, like, times where you are priming a nade and run into a crowd of enemies and you blow yourself up and don't get anyone at all, I personally do that too much but it's hilarious when it does happen.
 
I think it would be funny if we added some..not so spectacular things, like, times where you are priming a nade and run into a crowd of enemies and you blow yourself up and don't get anyone at all, I personally do that too much but it's hilarious when it does happen.

you know blt...you could THROW the nade... lol.
 
I like toasters idea lol. But imma wait till im told i can do it. and time consuming yeah. FUN YES lol. and cal team would be pretty cool.
 
I was thinking about this last week. I guess great minds think alike.

Since I didn't start mine, I am willing to help out on yours.

I was just going to do it without anyone knowing and then make the bloody thing with music and hopefully funny captions.

I did one of my family a few years back, I thought it was the Shiznit :)


TAZ
 
I'm so gonna help out and record some.....I got some clips already.....granted their around 1 minute or less...
 
For Thos of you who dont have a video capture program use this

www.wegame.com

its free and it has good quality.

but make sure to make an account. it wont work it you dont
 
Last edited:
I think it would be funny if we added some..not so spectacular things, like, times where you are priming a nade and run into a crowd of enemies and you blow yourself up and don't get anyone at all, I personally do that too much but it's hilarious when it does happen.

Outtakes/Blooper Reel. I'm definitely going to record demos and see what mess I get into. :laugh:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top