What is your current favorite weapon?

Jarrod_38

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
1,178
What is your current favorite weapon? For me right now it's the Scout. I just love picking off people across the map in High School.
 
i love the AK...but right now i should say scout...i just need 195 more kills with it and 4 in a round in order to advance rank.
i just can't seem to get back in the habit of using it
but AK and its 1 shot headshot rocks...i DESPISE seeing 82 damage, head, 1 hit (no kill)
 
actually you can check HLStatsX to see what is set to your current fav weapon...haha just remembered that...and as predicted mine is currently AK
 
Well, lately I've been doing my best (not saying much, however XD) with the pump shotgun.
 
The pump shotty is def my favorite gun. I like to rush and get right up in the other teams face so the shotty works well for me :p ...
My /best/ gun is probs the AK or the M4, I think the AK b/c it has a slower rate of fire if i'm not mistaken so its easier for me to burst with.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top