What is your current favorite weapon?

My favorite weapon to use is the Pump-shotgun ^___^
so much fun to use and it feels more rewarding to kill with ahahah
 
I have 3.... USP Silenced, I love using this the first round whenever I come on to High-school. I also love the M4 silenced... for obvious reasons. It's easy to control and hits high. Also, the AK, I'm good @ headshots with the AK.
 
Changing mine to the 228 compact and I've used a scout for a day or so now and up to 70 kills w/ it, its super sexy and the 228 is so fast an accurate it makes that deagle look useless aside from the lucky head shot coming around a corner or long range, either way faster shot and mobility is nice
 
I enjoy using the M4 even though I hate doing 91 damage with a headshot with it and end up dying right after.
 
I enjoy using the M4 even though I hate doing 91 damage with a headshot with it and end up dying right after.

this is probably why m4 is my least fav gun...always shoot in bursts but for some reason CSS loves only reg'in the 1 to the head, so that they can still live and you can die...or somebody steals the kill from you
 
My new fav. weapon set is the 228 and Scout. I get a lot of headshots on Highschool when CT's rush thru Main Court towards T Stairs. Ask Jake, he rages whenever I kill him :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top