Call outs

Which division would you most like to call out?

  • DOD

    Points: 13 23.2%
  • CSS

    Points: 28 50.0%
  • INS

    Points: 6 10.7%
  • COD

    Points: 9 16.1%

  • Total voters
    56

Dieinpeace

Active Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
403
With all this news of the other divisions calling each other out. Anyone think the TF2 division should call one of the others out. Maybe INS or DOD. Sounds like fun to me.
 
CSS since i really dont like that game, no offence to CSS players :closedeyes:
 
tf2 is TOTALLY different than all those other games...don't know how it would work out really.
 
INS, since it's pretty much the total opposite of TF2, so it'd be most interesting.
 
How do these call outs usually work actually? Like the team jumps in each others games? or the total points of a certain match?

If I have to say anyone to call out I'd say CSS.
 
I say we attack INS first then raid DOD next, I'm not very good at INS but I'm still pretty decent with a panzershreck and grenades in DOD.
 
I've been putting most of my non-TF2 time into Call of Duty WaW and would love to call some of them out. Especially the traitor, BroccoliCreamSoup who helped get the server jumping and filled up.
 
The reason INS and CS can call each other out is because they're both counter terrorism games; The reason CoD:WaW and DoD can call each other out is because they're both WWII games. eGO doesn't have a division based on a game similar to TF2 that we could antagonize.

The only group I think we could "call out" would be a hypothetical Fortress Forever division.
 
The reason INS and CS can call each other out is because they're both counter terrorism games; The reason CoD:WaW and DoD can call each other out is because they're both WWII games. eGO doesn't have a division based on a game similar to TF2 that we could antagonize.

The only group I think we could "call out" would be a hypothetical Fortress Forever division.

Or we could just call our selfs out >.>
Like regulars on one server vs regulars on another like valve maps vs black mesa regs?

YEAH, Tf2 OUR GAMES BETTER..

wait
 
The reason INS and CS can call each other out is because they're both counter terrorism games; The reason CoD:WaW and DoD can call each other out is because they're both WWII games. eGO doesn't have a division based on a game similar to TF2 that we could antagonize.

The only group I think we could "call out" would be a hypothetical Fortress Forever division.

All these games are simliar.... Thier all FPS's.... so by that logic thier all similiar. Maybe not by theme. But in basic game concepts and play they are. So ha
 

Latest posts

Back
Top