Sudden Death on EGO Warpath TF2

.:TxP:. Ninja Pwner 117

I made one post
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
6
Hey guys in EGO, I have heard that you guys are trying to delete the EGO Warpath TF2 server. Right now it is full and im glad to see it like that, and i was wondering, how come there isn't sudden death on the server anymore? I was thinking because people would leave when they lost becuase they had to wait or because you guys accedently did it and are currently working on getting it back. I hope EGO TF2 Warpath server doesn't go, and i hope sudden death can be fixed on the server. Thanks and Have a nice day guys! :)
 
As of now, sudden death is back. Thanks for the concern, looking forward to playing with you as I am a Warpath regular.
 
Sudden Death on the EGO Warpath TF2 server

Really, sweet man thank you EGO members and admins! :) Oh and are the EGO Members/admins still thinking about getting rid of the EGO Warpath TF2 server, or are they still thinking about it?
 
A decision will be made around the 20th of May, depending on how well the server has been doing, I believe. As of now the server has moved up from #154 to #117 so we are well on our way to keeping it alive. If you wish for the Warpath server to say, all you have to do is play on it to help keep it full. :)
 
There is a Paypal Icon on your left side of the screen for any donations towards eGO servers.

Feel free to give what you can, all goes back to the community to run the servers.

Peace.

Ps: Jump on DoD Sniper server if you have a chance. It is about to be the #1 Server in the world currently #5

eGO Sniper Server 208.43.76.156:27017
 
I can completely do without sudden death. Winning sudden death is a completely different strategy from winning the actual game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top