[5/4] Monday Madness

Tattis

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,038
Anyone take any screenshots or videos they want to post?

You have to admit, this week's Monday Madness was extremely mad. :blink:
 
I actually lost interest and left... Madness may just be too much with no clipping, all crits, turbo speed and class limitations in freeze tag? Maybe I am just not ADD enough for it, but I thought sure that all my time in Mario Kart servers would have prepped me for the Madness... :lol: not so much... :D

It was fun all the same... it was just.... madness.... :D
 
I wasn't at the madness, but I did enjoy the mod testing earlier that day. Imagine playing freeze tag in a huge map. :O
 
Freeze tag is fun... so long as you don't have people complaining about advantages of classes... the sandman is only a slight advantage since you cannot "shoot" it repeatedly... freeze tag on Well was a blast!!!
 
I wasn't at the madness, but I did enjoy the mod testing earlier that day. Imagine playing freeze tag in a huge map. :O

Same here, the mod testing was awesome. Even though i have tried them all before it was really cool having them on an eGO serv, had a lot fun!:laugh:
 
Here's some shots that I got

Using the rapid fire mod
mm050406.jpg

Playing on pl_donkeykong
mm050405.jpg

Some heavy boxing
mm050404.jpg

Heavies
mm050403.jpg

More heavies
mm050402.jpg

Dead heavies
mm050401.jpg
 
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!....I loved the super speed, noclipping and I really liked the infinite ammo and increased fire rate.:w00t:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top