Good Griefing

Griefing is always griefing, and FLOOR_MASTER is not dead.

There's no good justification to griefing, at all. That's like saying that I suck at a game, so that gives me the right to hack. It doesn't fly, and I'm sure upper leadership agrees.

Someone hand this man some more pepsi! I totally agree with you.
 
I don't. They own(specifically floor_master) the 2fort2furious servers that this took place on and they let pretty much anything fly there. If you don't like it, don't play there. Not that hard. I find it funny. If you don't, leave the server and join an eGO server. Easier than 1,2,3.
 
Hah, that video is hilarious! I didn't think I could laugh so hard at TF2! But I do agree that griefing is annoying and game-breaking... which is why it is against server rules in any form! :D
 
While it is frustrating to be on the receiving end of the griefing, it still tells us to just step back and have a laugh.

We have so many worries in our life that to worry about a game is simply ridiculous.

Hell, I worried so much about the SOLs that a teacher walked up to me and gave me a coaster that says "No Worries." Just as a message to take a chill pill and enjoy life while you have it.

The purpose gaming has, for me, have always been to relax from the worries of life. I don't want someone to ruin the fun for me, on purpose, just because he's a total douchebag, and then tell me to step back and have a laugh. The only thing that would make me laugh then, is if I could punch the guy in the face. I don't worry about the game, I worry about the idiots that think it's fun ruining it.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top