Is this possible...

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
Im sure that noone has tried it or will try it ingame, but just wondering if it was possible...check it out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WS7J08zPW0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WS7J08zPW0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
 
If I remember correctly, and I didn't see things wrong, I think I saw a heavy save me from some nades a few days ago by punching them.
 
I did it once with a shotgun before. But really only once that I know of.

I do know that explosions and flames do nothing to them.
 
yeah I have shot nades with the Minigun before so wouldn't be surprised if fists did the same. Of course if you miss you are dead
 
This one time, when i was sniper in 2fort, this annoying soldier kept spamming rockets, i hit one and it broke like that.

So yes, it is possible, you can break the rockets/greandes like the stickys.
 
I saw that video a while ago, VERY useful. Shooting pipe bombs can save lives ;). Stickies can be meleed as well. Dunno about what darth said never seen that before... O.o
 
I know that it works for regular demo grenades for sure, i just found out on my on the other day. I didnt know it was actually patched in. I dont know about rockets though, now i have to try it. I just hope i dont catch a crock in the face.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top