TF2 SDK help.

Plays2

Active Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
336
Hey guys, Ive been having a lot of ideas for some TF2 maps, one of them including a mix of outdoor and indoor fight, and its a larger more route and strategy based 2fort kind of map. But any way, i need some one to teach me how to do and test maps and who knows, I may help put new varied, more team based maps on the eGO servers. Thanks for posting :)
 
I can help with testing your maps :) I also know bit bout texturing...
as far as SDK help goes, I know there's few good youtube tutorial vids :)
 
I tried but they only explain the basics like how to make objects and walls other than that there is nothing more to learn, besides its better to have a teacher.
 
Go to the "mapping" section of eGO, they will be able to help you there and i think they have tuts.
 
thnx man :)
EDIT: But there is a problem, 2 to be exact, these threat seems to be from a banned guy so i don't trust those links, second by reading the links it has i noticed that they are from the exact same sites i visited for tutorials.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top