Nade thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot woot another update.
From these new servers i've been playing with a lot more eGO members, so theres lots this time, and LOTS of double kills. Spot your name and hang your head in shame! Booyaka.
PS: i threw in my double scout kill, woot

nade4.jpg

how you nade peoples twice :huh:
 
I had a couple of good nade kills. One time though, on Dust2 as a CT, I threw a nade at short, because obviously there would be one t or two, but I got 4 instead of just one.

Yeah, all four of them wheren't very happy with me :D

But back then I didn't know how to take screenshots :(, but now I know, and the next time I do get a good nade kill, I'll post the screenshot!
 
How did I miss this? And I love it starts off with me fragging myself. Hahahahaha......

Back when we weren't even full admins!
 
As i mentioned in the knife thread, i am going to start a thread with pics of all my nade kills on eGO members, as well as multiple nade kills. I know its started off slow, but i will try to remember to take screenies, and will slowly edit this post until its full, then just keep posting. Will you show up on my list?

nade1.jpg

someone has too much free time :)....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top