Just bought TF2

Welcome aboard, my rockets will say hi later! Add my Steam if you have any questions about the game. :)
 
Welcome, I just played with you on Blackmesa and you aren't that bad at all. BTW, any questions, let me know.
 
I had fun with you earlier too :D trust me the game is hard at first but play it a while and you'll love it
 
Enjoy, we will enjoy killing you! :biggrin:
+1
Well done on buying it.
Its such a good game.
And in good time too because blackmesa v3 finals out :D
if you dont want to get addicted to a map, dont go on it :P
Blackmesa is just sooo addictive, so i despise and love dragonhill for it ^^

Ash//
 
Yay! Another person to backstab over and over and over.

Welcome :D


EDIT: And over.
 
Last edited:
Ah, cross-contamination between divisions. Probably a good thing to build a friendly gaming community! See ya in-game.

Shameless advertising, Iceman, but appropriate. I'd highly recommend Iceman as a teacher (too bad the training course is over by the time I'm posting this).
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top