Couple of things that happened on Egypt server today (I'm bored yes)

PeZku

Thread Junky
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
942
I'm bored, so I'm gonna tell you some stuff that happened on Egypt tonight/today/whatevah.

So anyway, here it GOOOESSSS:

- I dominated Rellik for 2 seconds. (Let's just say certain weapon that shoots flares has something to do with this).

- I said coarse is not a word although it is

- I was a batman

lol win

:chair::chair::chair::chair:
 
Was Rellik playing soldier? If yes then congrats. Of coarse coarse is a word, like when you say, "I'm taking a coarse on advanced calculus". And I assume when you say batman you are referring to the scout's, "I'M A FREAKING BAT MAN". Right?
 
Was Rellik playing soldier? If yes then congrats. Of coarse coarse is a word, like when you say, "I'm taking a coarse on advanced calculus". And I assume when you say batman you are referring to the scout's, "I'M A FREAKING BAT MAN". Right?

Wait, isn't it COURSE for classes

Coarse just means rough, like coarse stone
 
Um... I thought flares were just flaming knives that the spy lights with his cigarette case, are they not?

No, you're thinking of the shishkebab from Fallout 3. Flares are how you start fires and call in enemy reinforcements in Far Cry 2. Or you can use them to burn annoying people to death if you're on a boat (complete with your emergency kit), (insert "I'm on a Boat" joke here -> ______).
 
No, you're thinking of the shishkebab from Fallout 3. Flares are how you start fires and call in enemy reinforcements in Far Cry 2. Or you can use them to burn annoying people to death if you're on a boat (complete with your emergency kit), (insert "I'm on a Boat" joke here -> ______).

I be jokin' Zero! I knows what a flare is (unless you're jokingly retorting to my joke, hmm...).
 
How do you people think I'm going to take a screenie when the domination lasts about 2-3 seconds =(

Maybe I have to tell the reeeeal story so you can understand...

I'm being batman/bat man/scout/most annoying thing ever, and Rellik is...a Pyro.
I go after pyros, because I know Rellik was a Pyro. I kill him, I DOOOMINATE him, yes, BUT... I died because of a flare gun boolit that he fired right before dying.

"=(eGO)= Rellik: Flare gun ftw"
"=(e)= PeZku: Indeed"

And the I did indeed know that "coarse" is a word, but I did say it isnt, because I thought the one who said "of coarse" cant remember who, was meaning "course".

Yeeeeeah
 
You could still have gotten that screenie after the fact. I'll settle for a console log though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top