S suntzuEDITED Famous Joined Feb 12, 2009 Messages 495 May 8, 2009 #1 How do I upload TF2 screen shots from .tga format. Anyone know how to change it?
E Existence. EGO Zealot Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 1,626 May 8, 2009 #2 Type, in console: bind f12 jpeg Then press F12 to take a screenshot in jpeg. Also might wanna type: jpeg_quality 100. That sets the jpeg quality to the highest.
Type, in console: bind f12 jpeg Then press F12 to take a screenshot in jpeg. Also might wanna type: jpeg_quality 100. That sets the jpeg quality to the highest.
S suntzuEDITED Famous Joined Feb 12, 2009 Messages 495 May 8, 2009 #3 I all ready have picture but I need to upload it for some $
Toasteddude Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 995 May 8, 2009 #4 http://www.irfanview.com/ Use that to change them from .tga to something else.