Bounty on Purple

suntzuEDITED

Famous
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
495
So someone said "10,000 casino cash for anyone who dominates PurpleNurple" in white letters in the middle of the screen and I was the first one to and heres my proof. :D

ctf_2fort0006.jpg

ctf_2fort0007.jpg
 
Last edited:
you know the funny thing is that I was thinking about putting a bounty out on Purple. Purple is really awesome and thats why I was going to do it.
 
Sigh I feel for your soul now. For you know no wrath than that of a Purple dominated.

Close the curtains and lock the doors. Hide man HIDE! NOW! :P
 
I think a Bounty is only official when it is posted on the boards under the division it is intended.
 
This was part of this deal that was going on for a few months as a promo for the casino. I belive they finally decided to cancel the offer the begining of this month not sure. But here is the original post. I will update with the cancel post when i find it. link
 

Latest posts

Back
Top