Thinking of picking up CS:S, DoD:S, and/or TF2

asesino

I made one post
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
20
What do you guys think. I'd like to get into the other gaming so I can be a part of the inter-division scrims and such. How does everyone that plays these games like them?
 
You can't go wrong buying any of those three. They are all fun. DoDS is my favorite.
 
DoDS Rocks!! And they just beat CoDWaW in tonights scrim... I cannot wait for Pedro's dress haha
 
you Need WAW we need to get the WAW server back up and running again!
Yes I know WAW is not on the list but still.
 
Last edited:
All of them are amazing, although I have to say TF2 is the most easily accessible since it's got so many different classes to fit different players styles.
 
i say cs:s!!!
its a great game like the other games
and it has great eGO members!!!
 
I've never really played Day Of Defeat Source. I like Team Fortress 2 though. Counter Strike is fun too.
 
I have all eGO Games, except for CoDWW (need a video card first).

All the Source games are very fun, an advantage of having all of the eGO Games is if you get bored in say CS:S you can go over to DoD:S/TF2 and play with the same, amazing gaming community.

I'd go for it. :D
 
Serious Play (Pro or not) or if you are like FPS_Doug (lol) = CS:S
Fun Play = Team Fortress 2
Serious AND Fun play = DoD:S
 
CS:S > DoD:S > TF2

Someone had to say it.

LOL Hoodie,

I have them all and I would say just start at the first and buy them all. They are all great and the topper is, all your eGO friends already have them so you can play with them in all the games. 8)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top