[5/8] Late Night Fight Shenanigans

Zero711

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,561
First of all, a big thanks to tonight's hosts: ThE MaChInIsT, Tattis, who filled in for Captain Wes, who had to leave early, and to Scrappy for oranizing and hosting the Late Night Fights once again. We started out at Granary, just having some fun, and we later switched to the new Sunset Town. There, many shenanigans were played, including the forced-taunt-after-kill-plugin. It was lots of fun, and thank you to all that showed up. If you have any pictures, feel free to post them (I don't know how, which is good for TC because it means I don't have photo proof of my domination on her).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Two notable shots I took. If only I had proof of the Rellik and Hex mid-taunt bottle kills.
 
Really fun event, other than being half-asleep.

Kept forgetting to cloak because I was so out of it :/
 
Alot of fun it was indeed.

So much win annoying everyone with MAH EPIC SNIPER SKILLZORSZ. But you people were tired, and it was like 8am here when the event started :D "Late night" my butt ^^

Was fun =)
 
Thanks for the cool write up Zero! Thanks to everyone that showed up!
I'm gonna push to keep this event going so please spread the word!
:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top