Bounty On Cut Chem!st

bobtheworm

Active Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
402
I am offering 2225 eGO Bucks for anyone who dominates Cut Chem!st. There IS a vendetta to this bounty. I created it because Cut Chem!st complained that there were too many bounties.

Man, there is like a new bounty every day.

This is also a long overdue response to Cut Chem!ist winning the Deja Bounty.

The rules go as normal Bounty rules. Winner is the first member, non-leadership OR leadership to post a screenshot of the Domination on this thread.

Good luck and good hunting.
 
I'll throw in 775 to make it a nice even 3,000. And because he was annoying us in the late night fight last night. I don't remember why though. Sniping?
 
Oh come on, now I can't play in the IR server because there is always a million pyros just sitting there. Oh well, just gotta be more sneaky


Also, zero I was a spy(my main) I don't snipe to often.
 
Last edited:
Oh come on, now I can't play in the IR server because there is always a million pyros just sitting there. Oh well, just gotta be more sneaky


Also, zero I was a spy(my main) I don't snipe to often.

Bah, I don't need to be a pyro to take care of you :cool_old:
 
The only reason cut even got me was two things: I didn't care anymore and the fact that I charged him INSIDE the vent with ~50 health and a revolver to his full health as a pyro.. Either way, he did dominate me, but since then he's never dominated me. :D Oh, and I've seen the domination sign next to his name a half dozen times.. =O
 
@ Deja, What? Im pretty sure ive dominated you at least 3 times since then, I know i've atleast dominated you once because it was like 2 days ago and you were playing scout and I was spy. After I dominated you you said something about it, so im positive on that.

@Jshotzz, Yeah I still play there but not much as I use to, I go in rotations around the servers; currently im playing a lot on black mesa, valve maps, and egypt
 
I would have thought that it would be more then 3000. You must have a lot of friends or you don't scare very many people.

First one

and people are cheap because ive had a lot of people try, but no one seems to want to give up there cash.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top