Gametracker Stats

Zero711

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,561
And now for an update of our server rankings. Our 2fort instant respawn has finally surpassed rank 13 and moved up to 12. The highest one of our servers has ever achieved? I'm not sure. Valve Maps, after its shining moment as our highest ranked server, and rank 13, has fallen down to 19. Dustbowl on the other hand, correct me if I'm wrong, but was in the top 20. It has now fallen to 42. We'll have to work on getting that one back up. Warpath is at 111, which I'm pretty sure is an improvement (its lowest the past month was 162, but its highest was 110). The new Blackmesa seems to be going over well at a nice, even, 150. Egypt is at 89. PL maps is getting closer at 65. And our other 2fort is at 33. Please correct me if I'm wrong, if you want to update this, or if you know more.
 
2fort IR was the #1 server for a while a month or two ago. Dustbowl has also been in the top 10 fairly recently.
 
NOOOOOOO....I'm unable to play for a month and servers start to drop...lol jk its not just me....this is a team effort "GO TEAM eGO!"
 
I want to add that since the new blackmesa came out, the server went up 16 ranks!

gogogogo blackmesa! top 100 gogogogoog
 

Latest posts

Back
Top