explorer.exe

Stevontoast

Active Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
308
I ended it in taskmanager lol
Now I have no toolbar (Yes I was aware this would happen)
Any Ideas on how I can get it back or where explorer.exe is located o;
 
in your task manager hit file & then new task. put explorer.exe in the window that pops up. thatll start it up for you.
 
C:\Windows\explorer.exe

that's the file directory, you can run it from DOS which can be accessed from the task manager
 
you could of shutdown via task manager...

Yeah, my PC is retarded, it does'nt shutdown...
Instead it thinks it is funny to re-boot
So I need to time it right to hit the power switch so it shuts down properly ;o
 
Old thread, please stop posting on it otherwise I'll request it to be locked
Thanks...
(To the people who actually helped)
^___^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top