Jail and Zombie Freedays

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
6,091
So theres been some confusion about what happens when someone says:

Zombie freeday and you are allowed to knife CTs

Well heres several problems with that:

- One being Ts can cry freekill even if a CTs backed into a corner and gets knifed
- Two the actual JAIL rules say if the terrorist attacks he/she can be killed
- Three its just confusing because it messes with the rules


Heres a solution:

- Call a zombie freeday with no knifing and if a CT is consistently baiting then tell an admin
- Call a zombie freeday where you can only knife CTs who are baiting, if knife for any other reason they die. If a T approaches a CT thats like in a corner then they can be shot or w/e.


Just trying to make Jail a better place to play and less confusing :D!
 
Agreed and anyways i never give one i make my own boring freedays and they love em :P
 
Im going to add to this and repeat something that i have said 40 times now

NO GAMES HAVE SPECIFIC RULES!!!

The warden makes the rules. He can add and take away rules from the game to make it either fun or strict (as long as they are in the guidelines)

If the T's think it is unfair... then they can try and kill a CT and either succeed or die.

We just say "Zombie Freeday" or "Limited freeday" to make it easier for them to get the basic idea of the game off. Also whenever you announce the game... YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE RULES!!!!!

You do not explain the rules to a game... i will do whatever i want and will be angry at you.
 
idk I disagree, I think zombie freeday should be kept with the knifing thing, the reason being, as many wardens will kindly explain, if a CT cannot run away from a walking T they deserve to be killed.

I'm gonna agree with Frazar though, not every CTs "zombie freeday" is the same so just listen to the warden
 
so this means that the zombie freeday with knifing is banned?

No Im saying if you are going to allowing knifing, make sure when you tell them you can only knife baiting CTs or the air or a wall or whatever else theres cries of freekill when a corned CT gets rushed because no one else on his team is around and he kills them.
 
Finally clarification on this rule, thanks Rogue!

I always hated the t's knifing rule as it seemed weird, confusing and counter intuitive.
 
Ok I usually never disagree with an admin...but I completely disagree with this thread...there is Zombie Freeday which does not allowing knifing...then there is Huh's Zombie Freeday which allows you to knife cts and not be wanted for it...It is my opinion, and I have heard it said by many other people, that if the T's are shift walking and the CT's can not run away from them (seeing as how they are allowed to run), then technically they are baiting and deserved to be knifed. (My understanding, from playing on the jail server, of bating is when a CT is so close to a T that they can knife you...and giving them guns.)
From what I have seen the only problem with the knifing of CT's is when the CT's dont listen to the Warden "who is allowed to make up the rules" (as stated in a previous post) and they kill the T's for trying to knife them.
I would also like to add that I am in no way trying to disrespect anyone or anything that has been posted on this thread...
 
Last edited:
Ok I usually never disagree with an admin...but I completely disagree with this thread...there is Zombie Freeday which does not allowing knifing...then there is Huh's Zombie Freeday which allows you to knife cts and not be wanted for it...It is my opinion, and I have heard it said by many other people, that if the T's are shift walking and the CT's can not run away from them (seeing as how they are allowed to run), then technically they are baiting and deserved to be knifed. (My understanding, from playing on the jail server, of bating is when a CT is so close to a T that they can knife you...and giving them guns.)
From what I have seen the only problem with the knifing of CT's is when the CT's dont listen to the Warden "who is allowed to make up the rules" (as stated in a previous post) and they kill the T's for trying to knife them.
I would also like to add that I am in no way trying to disrespect anyone or anything that has been posted on this thread...
Warden has every right to make his own rules for the freeday. If he doesn't want the T's to knife, then so be it. I never let T's knife. CT"s are not baiting a T if they are walking around, that's only when the purposely get in front of them. CT's have every right to run away from T's at all times.
 
i agree that there should be both types of zombie freedays, i am the one who started up the knifing one because I was so bored with the t's having to shift walk around and have absolutely nothing to do, so i added the twist of if a ct is so stupid enough to get close enough to a walking t without being able to run away, they deserve to be knifed... it's up to the warden at the time of what type of zombie freeday it is. and i agree with you frap that ct's have every right to run away from a t, but if they can't outrun a walkin zombie, they deserve to be called out for stupidity and knifed to death :p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top