- Joined
- May 10, 2009
- Messages
- 2
5/10/09
Been with the group for a year. (Quitted at one point, then rejoined) I always love the servers of ego, and the players are always friendly there, but didn't like the fact it was always full hehe. I never joined a EGO event because it would get full real quick, or I couldn't find it on the server list. Till this day I was surprise I mind it into one. The server was hosting "Soldier Class" (Teaching tactis of soldier by TheDrunkenSailor, respectivly.) I was hype of that. I love the intructor ways, but ego members who were at eGO rank told me to be quiet because I made unnessasery comment, or ask to many question. I mean hey, Insructors and Teachers are meant to handle critism. Then the lesson was over and the game was open to players practicing soldier and whatnot. People started becoming spys and sniper, so I decided to be a spy and "train" with the other teams soldiers. I'd realize I should of stop, but my lust for severing spines with spy got the best of me. (someone should of told me to stop XD) Then all of a sudden I got banned. I thought it was only temporily for misdemenor behavior. Then I was shock to see I couldn't play other EGO servers. And even more shock to log on and see my ban would be permenant and could'nt do anything. I'm sorry for what I have done.
I ask eGO members for forgiveness, as I pity and humlitize myself. I made this new account because I couldn't post on other.
Orignal Account : Dodge This
Status: Banned Permanitly
Btw The title should be "Unbanned Request"
Been with the group for a year. (Quitted at one point, then rejoined) I always love the servers of ego, and the players are always friendly there, but didn't like the fact it was always full hehe. I never joined a EGO event because it would get full real quick, or I couldn't find it on the server list. Till this day I was surprise I mind it into one. The server was hosting "Soldier Class" (Teaching tactis of soldier by TheDrunkenSailor, respectivly.) I was hype of that. I love the intructor ways, but ego members who were at eGO rank told me to be quiet because I made unnessasery comment, or ask to many question. I mean hey, Insructors and Teachers are meant to handle critism. Then the lesson was over and the game was open to players practicing soldier and whatnot. People started becoming spys and sniper, so I decided to be a spy and "train" with the other teams soldiers. I'd realize I should of stop, but my lust for severing spines with spy got the best of me. (someone should of told me to stop XD) Then all of a sudden I got banned. I thought it was only temporily for misdemenor behavior. Then I was shock to see I couldn't play other EGO servers. And even more shock to log on and see my ban would be permenant and could'nt do anything. I'm sorry for what I have done.
I ask eGO members for forgiveness, as I pity and humlitize myself. I made this new account because I couldn't post on other.
Orignal Account : Dodge This

Status: Banned Permanitly
Btw The title should be "Unbanned Request"














