USB Sound Cards

Dweeb

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
2,314
Hey im not sure if it was my system or want ever but i have found better responce
out of using a USB 7.1 S/S sound card. I was using a Intel? Mother Board DX58SO
with on Board 8-channel (7.1) Dolby Home Theater* audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs and two S/PDIF digital audio outputs (coaxial and optical). i was always getting friends telling me they couldnt hear me and other issues. So i order a Turtle Beach head set along with the 7.1 USB sound card and now all i hear is turn it down. LOL !!!! I use the on board stuff for anything other than game-ing .... was wondering anyone eles ran into the same thing?



Good game-ing everyone.​
 
If your problem is the mic is too loud, try looking through the control panel / audio panel for an option to turn off "Mic Boost" ...

To get to it in Vista/Win7 right click the speaker icon, select your microphone, click properties, go to the "Custom" tab, and there might be a tick for Microphone Boost.

I think Windows XP is a similar procedure but I haven't used it in forever... basically find a Microphone boost option and turn it off, that should help you lots (if its on ;P)
 
I dont have a issue with my volume to loud .. I used to have an issue with very little volume untill i started use-ing a USB sound card. My volume is much better and i can adjust the volume to what ever it takes. before i was unable to get enought trans volume.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top