Hey im not sure if it was my system or want ever but i have found better responce
out of using a USB 7.1 S/S sound card. I was using a Intel? Mother Board DX58SO
with on Board 8-channel (7.1) Dolby Home Theater* audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs and two S/PDIF digital audio outputs (coaxial and optical). i was always getting friends telling me they couldnt hear me and other issues. So i order a Turtle Beach head set along with the 7.1 USB sound card and now all i hear is turn it down. LOL !!!! I use the on board stuff for anything other than game-ing .... was wondering anyone eles ran into the same thing?
Good game-ing everyone.
out of using a USB 7.1 S/S sound card. I was using a Intel? Mother Board DX58SO
with on Board 8-channel (7.1) Dolby Home Theater* audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs and two S/PDIF digital audio outputs (coaxial and optical). i was always getting friends telling me they couldnt hear me and other issues. So i order a Turtle Beach head set along with the 7.1 USB sound card and now all i hear is turn it down. LOL !!!! I use the on board stuff for anything other than game-ing .... was wondering anyone eles ran into the same thing?
Good game-ing everyone.







