Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels?

Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels?

  • Pop Tarts

    Points: 76 51.4%
  • Toaster Strudels

    Points: 72 48.6%

  • Total voters
    148
you can buy icing at the store then put it on pop-tarts

and you don't HAVE to toast pop-tarts!

And I hope to god this wont become another Safety Dance vs. Bacon power struggle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT already has buddy, it already has!
 
Toaster Strudels I have 4 boxes in the freezer right now!


Someone like's to brag...


ALL RIGHT ... I only like pop tarts becuase i've never had the toaster struedel yet !!... Also i am 50% German, and the admittance of this fact is quite the letdown to my struedel fashioning forefathers...

I think im going to cross the threshold and buy some streudel.. which isle is it in ? and which flavor is the best ?
 
Someone like's to brag...


ALL RIGHT ... I only like pop tarts becuase i've never had the toaster struedel yet !!... Also i am 50% German, and the admittance of this fact is quite the letdown to my struedel fashioning forefathers...

I think im going to cross the threshold and buy some streudel.. which isle is it in ? and which flavor is the best ?

There in the freezer section. I like apple and strawberry the best.
 
I like toaster strudels the best..

but..at my ripe old age....i don't eat either of them very often.
 
"Toaster strudels!"
I wonder how this started....
#Garden: And that's todays council agenda. I'll continue after finishing my snack.
#DrunkenS: Yeah, I'm eating too.
#Garden: Mmm, Poptarts. Nice.
#DrunkenS: Toaster Strudle here. Nicer :D
#Garden: ...
#Garden: No.....
#DrunkenS: What? >.>
 
Last edited:
Is this the start of the new Bacon vs. Toaster Strudels grudge?

Nah, this is still against those evil poptarts, but the bacon must be what is making you poptart lover so lazy. Evil + evil just goes together like that.
 
I did that in the "This or That" Thread in CS:S Division Discussion! What an Idea stealer :P
Voted wrong :\ Poptarts.
If you vote Toaster Strudels, go out and try an Ice Cream Sunday poptart. They're the bomb!
 
strudle ftw! my friend has a toaster with a specific pop tart setting it makes the most exact great pop tart ever
 

Latest posts

Back
Top