Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels?

Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels?

  • Pop Tarts

    Points: 76 51.4%
  • Toaster Strudels

    Points: 72 48.6%

  • Total voters
    148
If I have time then toaster strudels. If I'm running late the pop tarts

i concur...i think that toaster strudels might actually be better...but pop tarts are a part of my childhood...so cant really pick one definately...
 
I chose Pop Tarts because of one certain incident with a Toaster Strudel. I will never be the same. I was getting ready for school one day, back around when Strudel's first came out and they were new and shiny. Not many people ate them and the commercials made them look so good. It was a test day and my mom was always told to make sure we had a hot breakfast before a test, so she bought some. She heated them up and heated the frosting. While getting the frosting bad out, burned herself.

We should have stopped right there. Instead, she continued, lovingly frosting our breakfast vittles through tears. She handed them too us and sent us out to the bus stop. Not being an experienced Toaster Strudel eater, I had no idea what I was in for.

I attempted to eat it like the experienced bus stop pop tart eater that I was. Bad Idea. I got stupid sticky strudel innards everywhere. It was a complete mess. It was on my clothes and on my hands and all over my face. It looked very much like I had gotten in a fight with a small apple pie and it won.

You'd think that was enough, but there's more. My test was hard and being quite flustered from my strudel mishap, halfway through the test, I dropped my head to my desk in exasperation. When I picked up my head, my stupid scantron was stuck to my head. Little did I know, I had strudel goo in my hair too. Apparently strudel goo, when mixed with little girl tears, turns into some sort of super human strudel glue. Not only did I have to walk up to the teach with a scantron stuck to my head to ask for a new one and walk around school the rest of the day with a scantron stuck to my head, I had to get my haircut after school.

My mom had let my hair grow out for a very long time and just couldn't bear cutting it all though. My family spent about 10 years in court with Pillsbury, trying to sue them for mental anguish. They ruined my childhood and tore my family apart. I've also spent many years lobbying for congress to require mullet warning labels on Toaster Strudels. One day I know I will be victorious.

THIS IS WHAT TOASTER STRUDELS DID TO ME, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU:

Mullet+Boy.JPG
 
i would say pop tarts all the way cause toaster strudel only taste good warm and if ur on the run pop tarts are so much more easily to take along with you :)
 
THIS IS WHAT TOASTER STRUDELS DID TO ME, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU:​


Mullet+Boy.JPG
[/QUOTE]

See people, pop tarts rule:)
 
toaster strudels are just too good, I haven't eaten any in a while but..... there's absolutely no contest, they win!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top