I was thinking....(lvl 6 lunch box =D)

Chocozumo

Famous
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
456
mmmmm....lvl 4 Campbells instant (1 minute cooking) cans, twice the noodles!!!

"Oh dear, I got soup on my suit..."
-Spy
 
on the other news, I simply typed in my username on google...AND ALL MY PROFILES ON PRETTY MUCH ALL GAMES APPEARED!!!!SEE FOR YOURSELF!

http://www.google.com/search?q=chocozumo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

japanese porn comes up when i google my name :bored:

anyways though...

-hotdog for the scout (like from a baseball game)
-can of beans for the soldier
-grilled shrimp for the sniper ("throw another shrimp on the barbie" :lol: )

just a couple off the top of my head
 
Last edited:
I think the pyro would actually have the man-bag / purse that (s)/he has in his/her locker in 2fort. Oh and you are so darn awesome at the scout Choco, I wanna become just like you when I grow up!


lol, it's pretty much in every *official* map... and thank you =D

SOUR KRAUTS! ATTACK!

and i wanna hotdog for the scout =(

maybe the demo can have a...what race is he...you know what, screw it..HE SHOULD HAVE A BASKETBALL! (totally unrelated):thumbup1:
 
he's a black, scottish cyclops! what do they eat in scotland?

the basketball would go well with his new fro they're giving him...or maybe a disco ball...
 
Demoman needs another bottle of whiskey, so he can double-fist it
 
Soldier's lunchbox would have a can of pork and beans with can opener along with a fake handgrenade that says "out to lunch take a number" and on the pin ring there is a number one on it. Drink would be some kind of orange soda or something and for desert maybe some lemon icebox pie......

Or he could just fry up some eggs using his entrenching tool as a skillet.
 
Sniper: Those jars with the mystic yellow drink... Okay, really Sniper would have...Coffee. Lvl 9001 cofeine bomb. (Or however you spell the "cofeine")

Soldier: Maggots

Engineer: Cream Gravy (or however you spell the "Gravy").
 

Latest posts

Back
Top