[5/11] Meet N' Greet ROCKED!

MkiZzLe

Poster
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
134
Just was wondering if everyone had as fun of a time at meet n greet as i did! I thought the fun commands were the best part hahaha! Meeting everyone was great and it was a good opportunity to expand your "socialness" throughout the servers! Thanks guys, lets do it more often!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the last one, really fun super awesome.

I tried to get to this one, but the server was full the WHOLE TIME!
 
Great event, thanks to the two IRL machinists for coordinating :)

and remember everyone, you don't have to be at an event to meet or greet your fellow clannies! Steam chat is there for a reason
 
Thanks for the comments guys...............

And yes we will be having more meet n' greets :)

Also you guys should get into ventrilo....It's a great way to communicate with us, all the time.
 
Agreed! It was definitely the best event i have been to! I thought the idea of everyone introduction themselves was genius. It seemed that everyone got along great and had an awesome time together. I would like to thank SLOPPIE and The Machinist for setting up the event. Next time i hope i can use my mic more, unfortunately the event started at 4 am my time (Norway) so i had to be kinda quiet!

Had a great time with you all! Can't wait for next time!
 
>.>
5 AM here, I tried to wake up but I missed the alarm.
See you sometime tho!

A shame you missed it Dante, we all missed you there! 4 am for me lol, the trick isnt to count on an alarm. Its never to go to sleep:w00t::P
 
I said it in the other post but will say it again here...

Great job Sloppie and Mac. Great event and good time had by all.

It was fun and a pleasure to get to know all you guys and gals better and to share a little about myself. There are many many reasons this is a great community but first and foremost it's all about the people.

Until next time...

:)
 
custom servers are messing up on me. i downloaded the map manually but by that time the map was packed an i was all alone :(
 
Thanks again to all those involved in setting it up!

Much like Gnarkill I stayed up till 3am to wait for this event (the fact I had a lie in the next day is completely irrelevant:P) and I can say it was totally worth it. Thanks again and I hope to see you all around in the community again soon :biggrin:
 
A shame you missed it Dante, we all missed you there! 4 am for me lol, the trick isnt to count on an alarm. Its never to go to sleep:w00t::P

wow ....so you must have bags under your eyes today lmao:O

Thanks again to all those involved in setting it up!

Much like Gnarkill I stayed up till 3am to wait for this event (the fact I had a lie in the next day is completely irrelevant) and I can say it was totally worth it. Thanks again and I hope to see you all around in the community again soon

guys get some sleep :closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes:
 
I was there for the last 10mins or so. I did not have the aerospace map. I had to dl it from FPSBanana. I really liked the map. Too bad I did not get to meet anyone of you.
 
Thanks for the appreciation thread... Mac and SLoPPie did a great job organizing the event and keeping it rolling as well as everyone interested and the sort.

Plus all the fun commands ! It was really nice to meet you all, and It always feels good to introduce your self and have others listening !

Anyway, seeya all around !
 
wow ....so you must have bags under your eyes today lmao:O



guys get some sleep :closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes:

Well, i managed to get bout 40 mins of sleep before i had to wake up for school so im fine ;) but ill be going early to bed tonight (i got to many comments on how tired i looked at school lol)

But it was totally worth it!
 
Wanted to come but couldn't, game kept telling me the password was wrong, and couldn't find anyone in Vent to ask about it. Sounds like it was a blast, though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top