V Vengeance Active Member Joined Feb 9, 2007 Messages 293 May 13, 2009 #22 Not a great way to get famous on you tube.... my ears are ringin!
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 May 13, 2009 #23 OMG, that sounded like..... 10.000 kittens died... At once.... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOsX8thG-lE[/ame]
OMG, that sounded like..... 10.000 kittens died... At once.... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOsX8thG-lE[/ame]
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 May 13, 2009 #24 ouch , glad most of you can't understand what they say....it's.... *poof masterpiece dissapear*
S Section-9 Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 1,062 May 15, 2009 #26 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
O ohrly? Thread Junky Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 887 May 15, 2009 #27 I think all the kittens in the world just died. Click to expand... I think I just died.
Z Zegz Forum Fiend Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 715 May 15, 2009 #28 sounds like a goose in EXTREME pain