Casino Cash

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Icon
  • Start date Start date
you obtain casino cash by gambling your money the more you bet the more you win but you only get money if you win
 
and I heard (not sure) that it goes up when you post on the forums.

I think it used to be that way but the council realized that people would spam to get the points soze, they stopped it.

or you could be like me and give it away.
 
I either add mine to bounties or give it all to Woodstock when I bet him he can't ubersaw me. Lol, not a very safe bet.
 
Although just remember, this money isnt real. Its only for fun and it can only be used on this site ;)
 
So seriously, how do you get Casino money? I have $0 and apparently posting messages on forums doesn't do squat, as I didn't get anything from my post above.

Perhaps I should babble about something random, such as why the President of N. Korea is a meglomaniac.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top