Im upgrading my PC

C/CPO Harting

I made one post
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
26
I went out and bought a 9800 GT GeForce 512MB GDDR3 Graphics card and a 650 watt PSU, Ive gotten mixed reactions about it, what are yalls take on it?
 
Wow I actually have the 9800 GT and a 650 ps. I haven't had any problems and I can even run another 9800 if I wanted... but nah one is good until the 285's drop.
 
BLEH 9800 is out dated you should have got a 4850 if you were going to buy a 9800 but the GTX 260 is the best buy right now...
 
Meh, just make sure your PSU can handle future upgrades on the 12V rail. Other then that its a good choice, the 9800GT is pretty sweet. Better choices out there but still a good buy i think. You should beable to run the majority of steam games on high
 
i believe, for what you got, it wasnt a bad purchase. But i guess i dont know what you upgraded from... unless you posted that and i just happened to not remember reading that (sad, i know right) but in any case. I believe it was good :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top