- Joined
- Aug 14, 2008
- Messages
- 88
Bounties are fun, amirite?
Here are the rules for this one:
1. $15,000 casino cash is your reward
2. The bounty is for dominating me
3. Screenshot is required
4. No taunt, no kill
5. Must be a melee weapon in the screenshot (no post-kill weapon switching)
6. If I can post a screenie of me dominating you, you have to try again
How's that for lots of rules for a small reward?
I usually play Warpath, PL Rotation, and a little bit of Dustbowl. I'll have my bottle ready.
Here are the rules for this one:
1. $15,000 casino cash is your reward
2. The bounty is for dominating me
3. Screenshot is required
4. No taunt, no kill
5. Must be a melee weapon in the screenshot (no post-kill weapon switching)
6. If I can post a screenie of me dominating you, you have to try again
How's that for lots of rules for a small reward?
I usually play Warpath, PL Rotation, and a little bit of Dustbowl. I'll have my bottle ready.






. What about if someone dominates you with a taunt kill? Does that count?

