Sorry ive been MIA lately

Wally_Higgins

Active Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
379
Sorry I havent been around much, been gone cause of the fires near santa barbara CA, Im a volunteer fire fighter and we sent a group of guys to help out for a few days, but im back! Had an itch the whole time to play. lol
:P
 
lol i know i dont live in cali but we all appreciate you doing what you do :)
 
Glad to have you back, and incase you missed it. We have a new SNIPER server, it is currently Ranked #3 (It moved up the ranks very fast)


TAZ
 
yeah thoses fires! I live close, I see in the news that its really bad!! ARRRGG SoCal is always having fires!
 
Fires in California are just way too often
A couple years ago, fires were literally less than 5 miles from my house
But luckily it was under control
 

Latest posts

Back
Top