Sparsity in my Gaming

Jimmeh

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
511
As some of you may have noticed I have been generally absent from steam gaming recently. I am sorry to say that this will continue until the end of the school year. I am being pushed really hard by my parents to do well, plus we have been having scouts come out to my soccer games so I am doing my best to impress them as well. Between Soccer and school I have had no time for eGO and it makes me very sad. But whenever I get a spare minute I will pop on and frag you to pieces :) I will keep checking the forums everyday during computer sciences ;) but no DoD for me. Haha I hope the rest of you enjoy yourself :)
 
lol... i started to play DoD:S when I had finished two of my classes, so next term when im full time again, im afraid i will only be on maybe 2hr. a week.. lol No joke
 
man...i forgot about that side of school..maybe headin back to college isnt such a good idea...lol
 
Well i talked to one of the scouts, he says I need to work on my some things, but by the time i get to grade 12 I probably will be good enough atleast for a partial scholarship. Thanks alot for your support. But i probably still won't be on as much maybe in a week or so, but i think there is 1 more scout coming to watch us play.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top